Fairly sure you shouldn’t play with fireworks indoors but it was raining. Only had two that I found in a cupboard earlier, and they must have been really old as they fizzed rather than sparkled.
Net result was that I managed to balls up the exposure (they were seriously underexposed) so any editing has seriously degraded the IQ. Tried something different on this one – Created loads of layers and rotated each one a bit…… Might work for star trails but not so good with sparklers indoors…….
Keep being drawn to these to try new ways of editing them. Appreciate that this might be a little bit tedious to some, but it’s fascinating me. Tried a couple of ‘new’ things in post processing to see how they came out an quite pleased with the results (though I’m easily pleased).
First time playing with incense and flashguns with an extremely limited window of playtime. Minimal Post processing applied to these, the differences in colour I’m assuming are down to the different makes of flashgun and the camera auto white balance.
Had literally 5 minutes where I didn’t want to think about work so decided to have a play. No doubt this has been done a million times by a million photographers and has a million slightly different takes. No original though went into this whatsoever.
Technically far from perfect, and could do with more PP but hey – five minutes is five minutes.
At some point I’ll detail what I did but haven’t got time now…….