First time playing with incense and flashguns with an extremely limited window of playtime. Minimal Post processing applied to these, the differences in colour I’m assuming are down to the different makes of flashgun and the camera auto white balance.
Following on from the plain droplet shots I found myself with another spare few minutes and tried something completely new…..
Learned quite a bit.
1) clean the glass, then clean it again
2) Frozen peas don’t make much of a splash
3) trying to drop things in a glass of water and photograph them at the same time is tricky
3) clean the glass, then clean the glass again
4) clean the glass
5) Bubbles form in the water without dropping anything in – nuisance.
6) Clean the glass.
Decided there’s too much blue on this site already, so posting a photo taken with flash, but white balance set to tungsten doesn’t really help. Decided I needed to balance it ou with this one from the same shoot.