It’s not guns that kill people, it’s people that kill people. The mantra you hear fairly regularly these days. However, in the right hands it’s a fairly useful tool (and rather good fun too).
To clear up any speculation before it even begins – they’re not my hands……
Following on from the plain droplet shots I found myself with another spare few minutes and tried something completely new…..
Learned quite a bit.
1) clean the glass, then clean it again
2) Frozen peas don’t make much of a splash
3) trying to drop things in a glass of water and photograph them at the same time is tricky
3) clean the glass, then clean the glass again
4) clean the glass
5) Bubbles form in the water without dropping anything in – nuisance.
6) Clean the glass.